Whilst Lampdrop made its debut in 2015 in the high-end residential & hospitality lighting space, the experience of its founder Gilberto Fajardo extends past 25 years in the modern lighting innovation that’s been showcased locally & internationally, including; Zanzibar, Botswana & Zimbabwe.
Lampdrop has committed itself to delivering on all projects according to the following values:
Lampdrop embarks on all work with a design-first approach that provides bespoke lighting concepts & supply-based solutions for clients, architects & designers. We push the envelope on modern, creative lighting solutions that are driven by energyefficient, sustainable & on-trend solutions.
Working closely with architects, interior designers & project coordinators we undergo a process of:
- Briefing – what the vision is
- Collaboration – brainstorming and determining the correct solution
- Analysis – understanding the mission
- Proposal delivery– the creativity & craft needed to achieve it
- Budgeting – the costs required to see it to fruition
- Installation – guidance & consultation with the necessary contractors on site